Our well-managed team of qualified experts provide a wide range of highly professional construction services along with technological support and installation of steel structures consisting of high-quality alloys and metals.
The scope of Netaman Steel Constructions covers all construction works including:
- shipbuilding, as well as modification, modernization and re-equipment of the vessel in order to change its functionality, including lengthening or shortening of a vessel hull;
- ship hulls manufacturing and their elements production: hubs, sections, blocks of sections, frames, visors, stems and sterns, steering frames, propeller shafts, hawks, screw-propellers;
- watertight bulkheads for ensuring vessel’s hull safety, durability and practicality;
- building of steel tween decks;
- reliable davits for vessels;
- hatch cover repairs and adjustment, building of new hatch covers;
- watertight passenger doors;
- various types of sluice gates building and lock-gate details manufacturing;
- equipment for vessel mooring and floating devices;
- production and installation of the railroad track for vessel self-loading and unloading to ensure its safe transportation onshore;
- shaft repair and manufacturing by welding overlay (including work with tail shafts and rudders up to 8500 mm, ∅ 950 mm and weight 6000 kg).
- safe and hermetic pipelines, supports and latches for pipes;
- mobile platforms for lifts, stable offshore fixed platforms;
- decks, beams, frames, details of underwater structures;
- elements of the offshore platform towers and wind turbines;
- elements of bridge cranes;
- tank containers (or tanktainers) for the transportation of liquid chemical and grocery cargoes.
Steel structures for nuclear and power plants manufacturing
Surface protection and design for steel constructions
- we offer unique for the Baltic See countries service of painting with wear-resistant, epoxy coating (with inert fillers) of the vessel’s surface pre-treated with shot blasting;
- effective shotblasting cleaning from corrosion, old paint, scale and other contaminants;
- painting of any complexity (e. g. «Marine Line»), original and special coatings applying, custom-made painting works referring to the specifications given by the customer and in accordance with international standards.
Assembly, installation and repair of hydraulic equipment: hydraulic cylinders and their components, hydraulic pumping stations, hydraulic lifting cranes (crane beams), valve equipment, hydraulic traverses and so on.
Mechanical machining of the steel
- all milling operations performance by means of the outstanding machine park, equipped with CNC machines;
- all kinds of turning works: turning, boring, countersinking, drilling, etc.;
- plasma cutting works with metal thickness up to 250 mm.